THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Love Can Be Hollow, But Yet No One Knows It

What do I mean to you?

What do I remind you of?

Am I such a horrible creation?

That there's no room for me beyond this love

Do I stand out within the crowd?

Do I light up the night with my presence?

Or am I just what others say I am

Another wasted second

Moments, minutes,days and weeks

Maybe you're not the one

Constantly sick of the rainfall

Or being burnt up by the sun

What else could there be for me?

What else should I know?

Why is it when I hold on to you?

You're always letting go

Life is like a box of chocolate

But sometimes it gets bitter

Spoiled and melted by the sun

Or cold and froze by the winter

A million and one things to think

Maybe you can be it

You'd come back to me with a hand of roses

And a candy sweet like kiss

Memories beyond the sheets

Tears behind the bed

I gave you what you wanted

But yet I love you never said

What do I mean to you?

What do I remind you of?

Can this moment last forever?

Can you give a lovers hug?

Why is it you never notice?

My hair, my clothes, or my makeup

What does it take for you to see?

And just wake up please wake up!!

I opened my eyes one day

Lying on a concrete floor

Drenched in blood and wasted away

Breathless, hurt and sore

I heard him at the corner of my ear

Laughing away with pride

My heartless soul was broken

My broken soul had died

I realized all my lively thoughts

Meant nothing in his eyes

And as I lie there wasted

It came as no surprise.

0 comments: